Our purpose is to support safe, kind, and effective care by enabling evidence-based practice, research, innovation, organisational and continuous personal development.
- A professional library service to help you find the information you need, when you need it. See Our Services for more information.
- A quiet and comfortable area ideal for reading, studying, or meditating.
- Out-of-hours library access (available on request).
- Access to 10 networked computers and loanable laptops.
- Internet access and Free Wi-Fi.
- Photocopying and printing facilities.
Who can use the library?
Our library service is multidisciplinary, anyone can use the library during our opening hours.
Membership of the Library is open to all Countess of Chester and Ellesmere Port Hospital staff; including volunteers and bank staff; Warrington and Halton Hospitals staff*, students on placement at the Countess*, local GPs* and dentists*, Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust staff on University of Chester courses*.
*Restrictions may apply