Win a £25 book token!
Tell us what you think about the Libray service and you could win a £25 book token! Open to all Countess of Chester staff and students on placement.
The survey should take about 2 to 3 minutes to complete. Closing date: 29th February 2020.
Our purpose is to support safe, kind, and effective care by enabling evidence-based practice, research, innovation, organisational and continuous personal development.
- A professional service to help you find the information you need
- 24 hour access to the Library (available on request)
- Access to 10 networked computers and loanable laptops
- Photocopying and printing facilities
- Study spaces
- Internet access and free Wi-Fi
Who can use the Knowledge and Library Services?
Membership of the Library is open to all Countess of Chester and Ellesmere Port Hospital staff, volunteers and students on placement.
A bespoke service is also available to Warrington and Halton Hospitals staff, local GPs and dentists, Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust staff on University of Chester courses.